Level: Bachelors/ Masters Degree
Study in: Italy
Course starts: September 2020
Deadline: 30 Mar/30 April 2020
The University of Bologna offers to deserving international students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for A.Y. 2020/21
Who is eligible?
Whose qualifications were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well.
University of Bologna Study Grants is a full scholarship of €11,000 (covering full tuition fee)
The grant is awarded for one academic year only. The potential renewal of the grant may only be possible through a specific call for applications.
Number of Scholarships
Application is open exclusively to candidates who are in possession of all the following requirements:
1) the qualifications for admission to the chosen First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, after at least two years of attendance. If the qualification for admission is a one year title, the prior qualification will be considered too. Qualifications issued by institutions of the Republic of San Marino do not satisfy this condition. Applicants’ citizenship is not considered;
2) they fulfil the access requirements foreseen for the chosen degree programme or will fulfill such requirements at the time of registration;
3) they are not students at the University of Bologna of First, Single or Second Cycle degree programmes.
4) they have not already benefited from the study grant Unibo Action 2 or from the Unibo Action 1 waiver.
5) they are not 30 years or older on the deadline of this call.
You will also need to sit one of the following tests by the application deadline:
How to apply
Applications must be submitted by 30 March 2020 (Second Cycle Programmes) or 30 April 2020 (First or Single Cycle Programmes), exclusively by Studenti Online, as explained in the call for applications.
The application must be submitted exclusively through Studenti Online.
DIRI – Area Relazioni Internazionali – International Desk
Via Filippo Re 4 40126 Bologna Italy
Telephone: +39 051 2088101
Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday – 9.00 – 11.15 am
Tuesday and Thursday: 2.30 – 3.30 pm