Level: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Study in: Sheffield, UK
Course starts: Sept 2020
Deadline: 31 May 2020
Transform Together scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2020/21 for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- (undergraduate only) – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- be fully self-funding your studies. Please see our frequently asked questions if you are unsure if this applies to you.
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
- not have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship. See our frequently asked questions for more details.
Field of study
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
Number of scholarships
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- Have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK, or
- have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English OR International Foundation Programme in Art, Design and Media OR Business, Law and Social Sciences, OR Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
How to apply
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for September 2020, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2020