Level: PhD Degree
Study in: China
Course starts: March Entry
Deadline: 14 Jan/Apr/Jul & 13 Oct 2019
University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) offers a wide variety of scholarships to potential PhD students seeking to study at UNNC. In addition to faculty full scholarships, University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) also offer strategic research scholarships and other scholarships attached to our prestigious research institutes. The following PhD scholarships are open to applicants for 2019 entry only.
Who is eligible?
All students including international students
Field of study
Business, Humanities, Social Sciences and Engineering
Number of scholarships
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China PhD scholarships cover:
- Tuition fee
- Yearly stipend RMB 80,000 – RMB 90,000
- Medical insurance with designate providers
- All regulations set out in the UNNC PGR Scholarship Policy applies
The grant is awarded for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression
- Applicants must have a first class honours undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university, or the equivalent from other institutions;
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area;Please be advised that IELTS 6.5 ( minimum 6.0 in any element) or its equivalent is required for FOSE Faculty scholarship.
- More details can be found on the ‘ entry requirements’ page of the website.
How to apply
No separate application is required for applying for a scholarship but please make sure you quote the scholarship reference number in your PhD application form. It normally takes 5-6 weeks for a final decision to be made after the closing date. List of required documents can be found on the ‘ how to apply’ page.
Scholarship application form
199 Taikang East Road, Ningbo, 315100, China
T. +86(0)574 8818 0000 F. +86(0)574 8818 9372