There are seven nationally accredited institutions at a higher educational level in Iceland providing various programmes at different levels. No distinction is made between research universities and other tertiary colleges. Both types are referred to as “háskóli” locally.
This is a list of universities in Belgium. In Belgium, which is a federal state, the constitution attributes legislative power over higher education to the Communities.
The Dutch-speaking Flemish Community, the French Community and the German Community thus determine which institutes of higher education they organize or recognize, and which
This is a list of universities and colleges in Cyprus, including campuses of foreign universities.
Alphabetically list of university in Cyprus
- List of University in Cyprus
- Public University
- Private University
- Foreign University
- Private Institutions
- American College (Nicosia)|American College
- Aigaia School of Art and Design
- Alexander College]]
- Arte Music Academy
- Atlantis College
- Casa College
- CDA College
- Church of Cyprus – School of Theology
- City Unity College Nicosia
- Cyprus Academy of Art
- Cyprus College
- Cyprus International Institute of Management
- Cyprus School of Molecular Medicine
- Frederick Institute of Technology
- Global College
- Institute of Professional Studies (IPS), UCLan Cyprus
- InterNapa College (Ammochostos)
- KES College
- Larnaca College (Larnaka)
- Ledra College
- Mesoyios College (Lemesos)
- M.K.C. City College Larnaca (Larnaka)
- P.A. College (Larnaka)
- Susini College
- The CTL EuroCollege (Lemesos)
- The Cyprus Institute
- The Cyprus Institute of Marketing
- The Limassol College – T.L.C. (Lemesos)
- The Philips College
- Vladimiros Kafkaridis School of Drama
University by country
This list of public, technology and other universities in France refers to the autonomous institutions which are distinguished as being state institutes of higher education and research that practice open admissions, designated “Université” by the French ministry of Higher Education and Research.
Higher education in Denmark is offered by a range of universities, university colleges, business academies and specialized institutions. The national higher education system is in accordance with the Bologna process, with bachelor’s degrees (first cycle, three years), master’s degrees (second cycle, two years) and doctoral degrees (third cycle, three years). The majority of higher
This is a list of accredited and non-accredited higher academic institutions based in Albania.
Institutions of higher education in Finland are designated universities by Finnish legislation. Only these universities have the right to confer the degrees in the categories Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree and doctoral degrees.