Level: Masters Degree
Study in: UK
Course starts: October 2019
Deadline: 7 June 2019
St Cross College is pleased to offer 6 Worldwide Scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020 for applicants who are normally resident in one of the six continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania) with one Scholarship being awarded per gathered field of applicants from that continent.
Who is eligible?
Students from one of the six continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania) who is unable to secure full funding from elsewhere.
Field of study
One-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course at the University of Oxford
Number of scholarships
Each Worldwide Scholarship has a value of £10,000. The successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the year of their course.
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be of outstanding academic ability;
- have submitted a successful application for a one-year Master’s (MSc/ MSt) course to the University of Oxford;
- have received and accepted a provisional place at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who select St Cross as their first choice college);
- show proof of their ability to meet remaining expenses (i.e. minus £10,000) by the application deadline;
- take up their place in October 2019.
Please note that this scholarship is not open to students who have already been accepted by another Oxford college.
How to apply
Please write to the Admissions and Academic Assistant by email enclosing a copy of your CV and stating your wish to apply along with the evidence of funding from other sources. Please note that an application form is not used for this scholarship. The deadline for applications is midday on Friday 7th June 2019.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.