Level: Masters Degree
Study in: Sweden
Course starts: August 2019
Deadline: 15 Jan 2019
Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
Who is eligible?
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
Field(s) of study
Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s Programmes at Chalmers
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Number of Scholarships
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
How to apply
To apply, you must first make an online application to one or several Master’s programmes at Chalmers at the website universityadmissions.se Each applicant is assigned an 8 digit application number (from your application for Master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se) and this number is required in order to complete the scholarship application. It is important to read the how to apply page and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Application key dates
The deadline for applications is 15 January 2019.
Chalmers University of Technology
SE-412 96 Gothenburg
Phone: +46 (0)31-772 10 00